Friday, September 11, 2009

The ORBS did it.....

I was texting Birdie last night and she said "Hey I asked DD if you guys partied at the bar with the orbs?". I don't recall if I told the story about the orbs or not so hell here it is.... Last time we were at Saloon 10 was my Birthday. Birdie and I were looking for a table for all of us to sit when we were standing by a table with one man who happened to ask Birdie to dance. When they came back he let us join his table. At first the guy was really nice hmmm we will get back on that. So anyway Birdie is getting ready to take a pic and DD and I are smoking the smoke was billowing up between us right in front of Theresa's lens. She snaps the shot of our new found friend, Tim and Sean and then looks at it. She turns a shade of pale and says "I am not taking anymore pictures!". I said "why?". She tells me to look there are orbs all over in the photo and then tells me see there are ghosts in here! We tried to tell her that was smoke from our cigarette's but I am not sure still if she buys that. So I told her that she is probably right about the orbs because they were butt dialing on Tim's phone! So now we have a explanation to how Tim's phone got unlocked and then dialed DD, it was the orbs! Back to our new found friend now. At first he was nice telling us he was married met his 3rd wife I think in that very bar and seemed he was a gentleman that is until he found it was my birthday and proceeded to stick his tongue in my fuckin ear and lick all over my outside of my ear. I think it took two napkins to clean up that ewwwwy mess! So after that I went into bitch mode and just ignored the fucker. Anyone that knows me knows I don't like to be fucking touched or for someone to be in my personal bubble unless you know me and know me well. After that incident he kept asking Kelly to dance she would deny him every time and when he got close to her she would turn her head most people would get the back off look. Then a drink got spilled on DD so she went back to her room to change her jeans since the spill was in a very, very bad spot. When DD left let's just say Mister Pervie had ideas for Kelly that got shot down very quickly! Theresa let the perv have it and told him she lost respect for him and he should not act that way when he is married the asshole had the nerve to tell her his wife wasn't there. CREEPY MOOOBEEEPY! As we were standing outside the bar that the end of the night waiting for DD to get rounded up out of the bar, mister creepy came out and licked the entire back of my neck to say goodbye. Man some men just have gigantic balls! So ewwww anyway, there is the orbs and more story! Love all around! Have a great weekend and be safe!
Thought for the day.....

I've learned that depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.
DD playing the instrument and the lady from the band! Good Times!

No comments: