Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tuesday.....

hey DD need a ride outta the bar!!!!
Good Morning. Well I had a great weekend! Let's see.... Friday night I got a text from my lil Blue Genie "want to have a drink?". Well hell ya you don't have to ask me twice! So we went to the Moony. As I was waiting for the girls to arrive, Bradley asked me over and asked me who did my hair. I told him Susie. He was like well call her now she is hired at my salon. I was like really just off my hair? Wow amazing. So my lil miss Susie Q got a job at a premier salon based off the fabulous job she does on my hair! Woooo hooooo can't beat that shit. He said he wanted edgy in his salon and well as you all know I don't quite wear my hair like a normal woman! So that was a good start to the night. Then the girls arrived and we all had some drinks threw some darts and even had a road trip. Road Trip? Well..... my friend an ex stripper was having drinks with us when her son called and she had locked him out of the house. So we decided to go with her to check out her stripper pole in her living room. Now this girl knows pole tricks and hell I am game I want to learn. Boy that shit looks a hell of a lot easier then it is! Damn it takes some strength to do that shit! So after playing with that for a very short time, we went home my Timothy Wayne was hammered! Saturday I went to have my hair done and Tim & Kim went to the Moon to watch the WY game. I came down after I was done. So we ended up having a good afternoon down there. It was nice visiting with Launa her last time I would see her behind the bar at my favorite bar. I am very sad that Launa is leaving even though I understand her reasoning's. The Moonlight will never be the same when I walk in on a Thursday night. Launa you will be so truly missed! Sunday I got my nails done and took it easy. Shit the last few weekends we have been partying and being wild and I was just plain worn out! Even party girls need some down time! LOL So that was my weekend in a whole. So Seany is having surgery on Wednesday so please everyone keep him in your thoughts and close to your heart. I hope all of you are doing well and had a good weekend. We need to get a weekend together and have a plan so we can have all of us together at once. I miss those times..... Like Hey Paula, where in the hell have you been???? Sheesh girl stop traveling and come out with us! We miss you! Love all around! smooches!



Thought for the day....


I've learned that it is not what you wear; it is how you take it off!

No comments: