Tuesday, September 29, 2009

BUSY BUSY BUSY.....

Sorry all I have been so busy...... Had a good weekend Tim and I got all the riding we could possibly squeeze in because the weather is going down hill. Thursday we went on our last poker run for a while. We did a charity run it was a really good time. Brookie finally after the third time passed her driving test so wooooo hooooo I have both my girls driving now. Helps a lot with my busy schedule. Work has been crazy. I am off this afternoon to be in a commercial. Too be honest I am not overly thrilled but am very flattered that I was asked. I will be in a commercial for a beauty salon that Susie works for. Susie got a new job at a beautiful salon because of my hair. Can't beat that! I wished I had more time to blog today but I will try to make it up tomorrow. Love all around!

No comments: