Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Shit where in the hell am I?

Shit I know no blogs for a while. Holy Hell has work been overtaking my blogging time. I need to make time every night when I get home to do a blog. Last week was pretty uneventful, went to dinner with some of the leaders of WL on Thursday night. I have had a lot of changes at work that has been keeping me busy. Friday night we had a family night just chilled ate pizza and watched movies. My girls are getting older and it is hard to have these times they are always on the run! Saturday we had lunch at Chatters with DD & Kelly. You can't beat the lunch out there it is so damn good! Sunday we went and watched the football game at the Moonlight with Kimmy, DD, Kelly, and their friend Carmon. We had an absolute ball! Did I get intoxicated oh hell yes! Wow shot time! We drank a load and had tons of tickets and as far as I can tell the girl that won I have never seen in there before and I don't think she was there the whole game and I know she didn't drink as much as us! What the Hell? Well anyway yahhhhhh Bronco's! Well gang the next event coming up real soon is Dorie's birthday. Staci should be telling me all the plans soon. I hope that we can get the whole gang together and have fun. I miss having us all together! I have been thinking we should do something Halloween. Now keep in mind I haven't talked Timothy Wayne into yet. What do you all think? Well love all around! smooches and hugs!!!!!!
Thought for the day:
All work and no play makes Michelle a dull girl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you got time to blog finally. Man you must be busy. I miss you very much and hope to see you soon. My nephew is getting married on Halloween so we're out for that, but hopefully we'll see you before. Love ya

Theresa