Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Already Hump Day????

Hi peeps! Shit I have been so busy! :( Had a pretty relaxing weekend. Boy Winter is already here. The only time we stepped foot out of the house this weekend was to go down to the Moon and watch the game! That was a good game! Woooooo Hoooooo Broncos! It was really nice having most of our gang together! We had lots of laughs and a great time! This weekend is Dorie Ione's Birthday so I am sure we will be finding some fun this weekend! Alright Peeps the Moon is having a huge Halloween party I say we all dress up and let's go! We haven't all been out and been crazy for such a long time and I know it is due time! We all have to get on Timmy and make him dress up! So let's do it!!!!!!!! Let's make a plan! :) Love all around! Smoooooches!
Thought for the day:
I've learned that the people you care most about in life are taken from you too soon and all the less important ones just never go away. And the real pains in the ass are permanent.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sunshine. It was great fun at the mooney on Sunday. Whoo hoo Broncos. I thought I was going to shit my pants on that game.

Count us in for Halloween. Sean and I have a wedding to go to at 4:00, but we will defiantly be there. I still need your help with my costume. hehe.

Love ya
Birdie