Sunday, October 25, 2009

I think I will Live......

Hi Peeps. I think I made it. Damn I was sick. I had the worst chest cold. I couldn't breathe well and then at night I could not sleep due to coughing so much. One night I finally got so fed up I just sat on my couch in frustration and then I woke up three hours later cold but feeling better since I actually finally got to sleep some. So NO Thirsty Thursday, and definitely didn't go out this weekend.I feel good today finally and I am hoping I actually did kick the habit of cigarettes. I am regaining my sense of smell and I have a much more accurate sense of taste. I am really going to try to stay done with smoking. In this week of not smoking I can tell how much better I feel. I have so much more energy and even though I still have the last remains of a chest cold I can breath much easier. I know the bar scene will be hard for me but I really think I can do this. I need too. Yes I am worried about gaining weight but I will do my best to work out more and worry more about my health. I watched Tim's grandpa waste away with emphysema and not be able to breathe and someone die of cancer. I decided I don't want to die and feel the lack of breath. So I am back and I will make every effort to get back on my blogging habits! :) I feel good! It seems like it has been forever since I have! LOL! I am so ready for Halloween! WOOOO HOOOO! looking forward to all partying together! So peeps let's get this set up. We need to have our table early at the Moony it is going to be busy that night! Love all around!

Thought for the day:

Let's party like Rock Star's!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you are feeling better. That stuff really sucks. Is Tim going to quit smoking too? That will be hard for you if he doesn't.

Will you please save Sean and I a place at the table since we won't be able to be there right away?

Love ya
Gurdy Birdie