Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Humpity hump day....

Hi Peeps. fuck I am retyping a blog I accidentally just erased! Ughhhhhh! Well I have been so busy at work I am typing my blog at night and at home. Monday and tonight I got back into my routine of water class. I am so glad I feel good again! Last night I went and got my nails done and then Timmy asked me to meet him for dinner at the Moon. I had a few drinks and dinner and called it an early night. I did break down and have a few cigs. That was so fucking hard to sit there and drink and not have a cig I finally broke down and told Tim to go get me some cigs. I am still not smoking other then that time. I gave Tim the pack back and I figure if I have a few when I party and that is it I am still doing much better for my health then the route I was going. I am so excited for the weekend. I need a good party and I miss all of you. I haven't got my costume shopping done yet and in fact I got turned down for a request for time off on Friday. I guess if I don't fit in costume shopping I can be the old stand by of Biker Bitch! LOL. Well love all around! smooches!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knew you would smoke when you are drinking. That's how I started again was having to go to bowling and drinking. It started with oh I'll take a couple drags, then I'll just smoke at bowling, then I was back at it, but I didn't smoke as much as much as you did so you're right...any that you give up is better for your health. I hope you continue doing good, I am proud of you.

I thought you were just going to wear your biker stuff and be a dominatrix? You would look Hot!! Oh ya you need to get a whip(I'm suprised you don't all ready have one. hehe. I can't wait to see you!! We are going to have sooo much fun.

Love ya
Gurdy Birdie