Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Sick....

Sorry peeps about no blogging I have been ill since Monday. I felt it coming on but was hoping I would get lucky nope I got it.... Sucks too! Friday night Tim and I decided we had no kids and since it was him and I only for pizza night we would eat our pizza and go have a couple drinks. Well we all know how the couple drinks thing goes, well Tim, Kim and I do anyhow! So we got home about Midnight but we had a good time. Saturday was Dorie Ione's birthday party! We all met at her house for a purse party, drinks, and dinner. We had a good time doing that and especially watching her open her gifts. Staci and Rachel are priceless. Dorie didn't have to buy one because the girls made her a dick head bag. You can imagine who's face was pasted on all the hilarious pictures? Hint???? A sort kinda on again off again ex. Use your imagination girls. Then we went to the Moon for a shot. Staci and Rachel then passed out business cards to the men. I need to scan these fuckers because they are so funny. I will find time and post them here. Doris Meanwiener business cards. Believe me they say more colorful things then that. Staci and Rachel even made Dorie's profile for her on her classmates.com profile, please everyone go view this thing lol this year was her 20th so that would make her the class of 1989 at Natrona County. Too funny. Want a good laugh please check it out. After the Moon we went to the Beacon, will Tim and I did to save a table. All the crazy girls went to the Fireside first to have a drink. The Beacon was packed. We got a couple dances in, watched Dorie do a blow job, get molested by a stipper who is a boyfriend of my friend, and was out the door by 1 am! I think Dorie had an awesome birthday! So cheers to Doris Meanwiener! LOL. The rest of my week like I said has been down time for me I have been sick. So I am hoping tomorrow I feel better. Tim and I are taking it easy this weekend and saving up for going out Halloween! yippppppeeeeee! Party. Oh OH and Kim is divorced everyone congratulate here on finally getting rid of the dirty fuckin hippy! Yayyyyyyy! There is a reason to party! Love all around! Smooches my peeps!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like Princess Dori's birthday a hit. Damn I wish I could have been there. Next year Dori.

Hope you feel better soon Sunshine.

Love ya