Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thirsty Thursday....

Well Tim said no thirsty Thursday :(. He said he wants to trade that in for Sunday because the Bronco's have another home game. So who all wants to meet at the Moonlight for the game????? We have some Birthday's coming up. Launa honey please remind me the date again. Since I got a new phone I haven't put reminders on my calendar. Shit I don't even know how to work the calendar. Next weekend we are going out for Dorie's birthday hope to hear details from Staci soon. Zug Zug wants to do something fun this weekend, hmmmm what shall we do???? Well I woke up feeling blue and then when I realized the date I know why. Funny how my being knows the date before I do. My best friend died on this date. Wow it has been 27 years and I still feel the sadness. I know she is happier but it is what it is the hole inside your heart still remains. I hope everyone is doing well. Let me know what is up peeps! Love all around!
Thought for the day:
Work as if it was your first day. Forgive as soon as possible. Love without boundaries. Laugh without control and never stop smiling.

No comments: