Monday, November 2, 2009

Monday's suck!

Hello peeps! Well I feel better and now Timmy is really, really sick! So Friday night we rested and Tim had stayed home all Friday trying to kick this chest cold. So Saturday I had been looking forward to kind of sucked. Tim was sweet enough to come out with me until 10. Everyone's costumes where damn good and the party was as cool as I expected it to be! I soooo wanted to stay and enjoy it I felt so bad for Tim though. I did enjoy the time I did get to spend though. I will download all the pics so you can enjoy them. Everyone looked so awesome! Sunday we just stayed home and I did the cleaning, laundry and cooking I was a Betty home maker. LOL Today was busier then hell at work a usual Monday and then month end to top it all off. So here I am blogging after my exercise class! I am becoming a night blogger. I somehow don't think my mind is as sharp at night or as inventive. Tomorrow is Kelly's birthday yayyyyyy! Then we have Birdie's on the 19th. Two November babies, oh shit 3, Paula's is somewhere in there too. Paula pooh remind me when it is???? The 6th? Hmmmmm need to be calling her! Hope we can all get together again real soon I don't feel like I got the whole party experience. I wanted to dance so bad and close the place down it has been so long! :( Well love all around! Smooches gf's!!!!!!

1 comment:

Blue Genie said...

Paula's is the 11th