Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Thursday.....

Almost the weekend yayyyyy!  Theresa my darlin thank you so much my daughter had so much fun with you!  She also loved that you made her laugh so hard on the shuttle bus after the game.  "Breaker, Breaker Hot mamma on the shuttle bus headed for the hotel!"  LOL  I think that is how is goes?  She had a blast and adores all the family very much!  Too bad the Bronco's lost!  Well I guess good for Seany though his team the Steelers won!  Now Saturday is Party time remember we all need to be there around 5ish to insure our ticket and place to sit.  I am excited to see all of you and we shall have one hell of a good time!  I feel a crazy coming on! Well love all around!  

1 comment:

French Fry said...

YEAH STEELERS!

I wish I could come party with you on Saturday!

Love you Mish.