Tuesday, November 10, 2009

TUESDAY

Hi peeps.  Just went for drinks and dinner at the Moon!  DD & Kel walked in and we are stoked for Saturday night.  Everyone bring their fuckin party attitude cause I am bringin mine with camera in hand.  We are going to PARTY!  So all that are coming 5 o'clock go sneakin to the Beacon we will watch Kip and then let the night take us where it may....  Timmy is feeling better yayyyyyyy!  Rock on!  I should let DD and Kel write a bit of blog so they can tell you the take on Halloween night since I had to go home.  Their stories make me smile!  So girls how about it who is gonna tell the stories?????   I want em in black and white!  I will post pics tomorrow when I find time at work from Halloween the pictures are good wished I could of stayed for the whole shabang but hell my love is sick I go home with him.  So Saturday night we need to party like we know we can right girls?  I am ready crazy has been subdued for much too long so I am bringing her out!  Love all around!  Everyone let me know who is in!  Hey we get Timmy drunk enough we might be seeing the titty club!  LOL when is the last time we tore that place up?  I think it is due time....  :)  smooches!

Thought for the day:

If the blog doesn't make since deal with it lol I had a lil to drink!  

No comments: