Sunday, November 8, 2009

Almost Monday :(

This week has been calm, even though Tim is still coughing I think he is towards the end of the sickness.  He says he is feeling much better and more like himself.  Yayyyyy!  Thursday night all of us meet Kelly for her birthday surprise dinner at Applebee's.  I think she enjoyed it and was very surprised.  When she came around the corner and saw me she was so excited to see Paula's car outside, and then was more thrilled when she realized Paula was sitting right across from me at the table.  Those perfect Margarita's sure are perfect and feel pretty perfect after three of them too!  I was glad to be part of such a sweet hearts birthday.  Friday night Tim & I just stayed home and were lil couch potato's.  Saturday we went to see Hangover now that was fuckin funny!  If you haven't seen it, it is a must!  Made me laugh the entire time.  Saturday we picked up a couple new x box games and played x box until late!  Yes sometimes I am a gamer!  Love that shit.  And now today Sunday we have been playing since the minute I got up!  LOL So here I am taking a break from that to blog.  I am hoping to get my pictures downloaded from Halloween to share by tomorrow.  I haven't had pictures on here for a while and if I would learn how to do it maybe the wait wouldn't be so long!  My daughter Randi is in Denver with Theresa and her family so they can see the Bronco vs Steelers game, she is absolutely thrilled.  I hope everyone else had an awesome weekend too.  Love all around!  Smooches!

No comments: