Thursday, November 19, 2009

Happy Birthday.....


Say Happy Birthday to Theresa everyone! She is Denver seeing a back doctor and Sean's doctor again. So we won't get to see her on her special day. :( Theresa I hope your birthday is awesome hun.... Sucks this weekend we have CO-ED. I dread working these dances. ughhhhh. So knowing that was coming up I went for drinks on Tuesday. Asked Tim if he wanted to go to dinner my real agenda was to get drunk! So get drunk is what I did! Was home by 9:30 but I sure know my nose was numb and was working down to the ole teeth. So that has been my excitement for the week lol! Anyone else have something good to report???? Love all around.

2 comments:

Billy O said...

Happy Birthday Birdie!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you guys. Sad to say my birthday kinda sucked. Sean still didn't get his cathetar out and will be having surgery again on Dec.1st. Haven't heard back on my MRI yet maybe tomorrow.

love you all