Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thunder Thursday!

Good Morning Peeps. Will Sean is still in the hospital he had a lot more bleeding then they thought so please keep him in your prayers. He will be coming home on Friday. Tonight we finally get to ride again! The last two weeks we haven't gone because they haven't had them so I am really looking forward to tonight! Next Thursday is a poker run on our ride and then we are meeting out at Gigs hopefully some of you would like to meet us out there for music food and fun! Last night I was watching the Jay Leno show and I saw something really funny it reminded me of something DD & Kelly would do. It is called ghosting. These two guys would take turns ghosting someone and the other would time him until he got caught. What is ghosting? LOL it is when you walk behind someone as close as possible using their same stride and mannerisms. It was fuckin hilarious. I could so see us getting drunk and doing that shit! I will see if later if maybe they have a clip of these to guys to put on my blog. Well peeps not much to write about today so I guess back to work with my ass! Love all around!
Thought for the day.
I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends. I'm surrounded by angels, but I call them my friends

2 comments:

blue genie said...

i would NEVER!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you everyone for all you prayers. Sean is doing great!


Love
Theresa