Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hi Peeps

I know I know I haven't blogged. Month end kicks my ass at work. And to be honest I haven't had anything to blog about. hmmmm am I getting boring? Hope not that would certainly ruin my reputation! Tuesday night I did go out for a few drinks with Timothy, John John, Julian, and Dorie. We had a good time, even got home at a good time! Wow huh. Didn't do much over the weekend it was crazy we stayed home all weekend can you believe it? This weekend I am not sure Brooke has so much cheer stuff going on I am not sure if I will get to go out at all! Birdie is going to be gone this weekend buying a new car woooooo hooooo and then Sean will be gone 3 weeks! Wow we will miss him! So if any of u decide on some fun for the weekend give me a hollar and I will see if we can go out! Love all around! Smooches babies!

3 comments:

French Fry said...

Its about time! I wondered if you had forgotten about us!! I'm sure you'll find some excitement around somewhere....you usually do!

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

u boring? yeah right, your never boring. even in you "down" time I know you aren't boring. Glad your blogging again, I missed you!

~M~ said...

Thanks for the comments my little Darlings I certainly feeled loved!!!!