Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday the 13th ewwww scary.....

First off today is my 21st anniversary! And I must tell you I am more in love today then I think when I first married or maybe it isn't that but I feel so confident, secure and safe that it comes across as that. So Timothy Wayne baby, cheers to us! Tonight we are going for a nice dinner I am looking forward to that and then maybe to Karaoke. Karaoke is always so damn entertaining to me lol. Went out for drinks last night and I think my honey remembers part of the reason why he doesn't drink whiskey ya he was hanging out of the jeep on our way down the alley! LOL he feels fine this morning thank goodness. More importantly then anything Tim and I always have so much fun together. We had a bit of drama last night. I know I owe Bobbie an apology. The hard thing about two people arguing and you know them both put me in a bind. I was already tuned and yes I was at a loss of words when the name calling and bantering back and forth started. Sometimes I feel I should stay out of things and last night I felt like I should of but now retrospect maybe I should of done more to let the name caller know it wasn't cool. So Bobbie Jo it so wasn't cool that you were called names and I did not ever feel it was acceptable and I should of done more to step in the middle of it. So Peeps I love ya! Billy "O" is having oral surgery today so please save some thoughts for her today! Everyone have a safe and happy Valentines Day!
Thought for the day:
Love deeply

No comments: