Thursday, February 19, 2009

X-Rated....

I had a drink about an hour ago and it went straight to my head, I am drunk and I wanna go home! That song seems to come to me everytime I get drunk. Well I twisted off last night. I skipped my exercise class and went out. I don't remember the name of those shots I was drinking but there was something called X-rated in them. I see why they call it that because damn that stuff is naughty! I got home early but boy was I intoxicated! Tim had to undress me even! Part of my bumper fell off my car too! Ya fell off that sounds good we will stick with that story. Here I am telling you yesterday I am not a party girl and then hell read my blog today. Hmmmmmm maybe I am a well functioning party girl. But you all know I have my priorities straight! God, Family, Career, and then partying! See they are straight.... Love all around!
Thought for the day:
Q. What is the difference between a Drug Dealer and a Hooker?
A. A Hooker can wash her crack and sell it again.

No comments: