Monday, February 23, 2009

Weekends are too short!

Well Friday night just kicked back and relaxed and then Saturday the girls, Billy "O" and Blue Genie wanted to throw darts. So we met them out there and threw darts with them, Scott, Mingo, Kim, Marcus and even lil Miss Paula it was a great time! I must of over did my Wednesday adventure because I only had a couple of drinks. Now Billy "O" however was the life of the party! Singing and Dancing and being crazy! Think she needs my tattoo now! She was a RIOT! This young punk kept walking up by us holding his HUGE jeans out in front of him with both hands and Billy "O" said "Ya boy get busy with yourself grab that penis come one grab that penis!" This kid was a total gangster wanna a be with a whole group of little punk wanna be's so his reply to her was "It is way too big to grab!" Ya sure marble nuts we believe that one! Blue Genie was just commenting how funny they were before dumb ass came by our table. They were in the pool room doing karate moves and acting like total idiots! The shit you see in the bar. Billy "O" also sang crazy bitch to an older woman throwing darts with her husband you should of seen her face it was priceless! That woman I know thought Billy "O" was a NUT! But shit she made us laugh! Well our fun has ended at the Moonlight with singing our favorite songs or is it my favorite songs? They are taking out my fucking juke box and putting in a Internet one! Well I should pass a petition because I won't spend a dime in that fucking thing. It cost a fortune and it takes you and hour to pick my usual 20 songs so I am pissed to say the least! I hope everyone joins me and doesn't put a cent in the dumb thing. What ever happened to that rule if it ain't broke don't fix it! Oh Well! Well Tim and I went home early that night and enjoyed a movie on Sunday so the weekend was all together awesome! Hope you all enjoyed your weekend as much as I did! Love all around!
Thought for the day:
If it ain't broke don't fix it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I had the time of my life and it was good to see Paula too. I could bearly walk yesterday, so I got a good workout too. Scott is trouble...my drink was full everytime I went to it and when you are a chugger...that spells HANGOVER! But it was all worth it. I needed to just let loose and I definately did that. Sorry some of you missed the show, it will be a while before I do that shit again. Thanks for the good time...U guys always make my day!