Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Humpity hump hump!

Did you all get that Durex Commerical email I sent you? Funny Shit how perfect for hump day! Were we bored before email and internet? I think maybe so! Shit I love getting those emails that crack me up. I do however hate those chain letter ones they SUCK! Lucky for me I live life by faith not luck or I might be doomed not passing that shit on in the next 10 minutes! I even broke a mirror once! HMMMMM nope no bad luck! Well my week has been gliding by nothing interesting though. But hell everyday can't be a party even for me! I had a friends boyfriend say I was a party girl. That made me laugh I guess when I do party ya I am a party girl but is my life about partying? Hell no! I guess when you read this blog you might think so but hell that is what I like to write about! To each their own right???? So hope all of you are having a frikenfuntastic week! Love all around! Smooches!!!!!
Thought for the day:
Live well, laugh hard, & love dearly!

No comments: