Monday, February 9, 2009

Monday Monday

Had a relaxing weekend how about all of you? Friday night we went for a few drinks just Tim and I we saw Marcus, Kim and Mingo there. Then Tim and I went for a few dances and made it home by 10:30. Saturday Tim and I went to the movie, we went to see Taken that was really good and then we watched movies at home with the kids and Sunday we did about the same. It was nice having some down time and waking up feeling good and not destroying an entire day being hung over lol. Friday night is our 21 year anniversary and Tim is taking me out for dinner then drinks maybe all of our gang can meet for drinks. I sure miss you all. Well it is Monday one of my busiest days so back to work for me! Love all around!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello? is there more coming?

~M~ said...

LOL yes
ooops

Anonymous said...

HaHa! i luv you chick!