Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tuesday Tuesday

Damn Wind! Snow or something but I hate the damn wind! Well I got to take my beep in to be repaired today. I am glad to get that done so I don't look like a crash up derby driver! But..... I have to drive my dad's blazer that he bought to resale but somehow hung on too. The damn thing is PURPLE. He fondly calls it Barney. So I get in Barney pissy already because I know I can't smoke now in the vehicle for a week and I think well at least I can listen to my CD's. NOT.... Damn thing only has a cassette player. Shit I don't have cassette tapes anymore LOL. So I guess I am stuck listening to the lame ass radio and not being able to smoke. I am thankful even though I am certain I don't sound so! So.... The rest of this week I will be cigarette deprived I guess that isn't such a bad thing. I do need to quit anyway. But hell who has the will power for that certainly not me the party girl! ha-ha. Well hope all of you are having a good start to the week. Love all around!
Thought for the day:
Don't kick a gift horse in the mouth!

No comments: