Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What's up with that?

I got an email from Blue Genie asking what is up with all the fighting of late? I am curious to that as well. We all go out quite a bit and we have never had issue's with anyone at the bar that is until of late. I am usually an easy going fun time at the bar and usually we all meet new friends and people join us in our fun. But of late we have had people just start shit for no reason what so ever. Is this the new mind set for the year? I sure hope not I don't consider myself a fighter but I certainly won't back down to protecting myself or anyone I love. Why can't people just chill and enjoy the adult playground? Leave your insecurities at the fucking door! So I am hoping my blog today well expell the bad luck and negativity! Mean People SUCK! Some people really need to get a LIFE. And if you can't handle your alcohol then stop drinking!!!!! So I am stepping off my soap box now. I hope that did it a cleansing sorta speak. LOL So love all around to all my peeps!
Thought for the day:
Mean people suck!!!!!

No comments: