Monday, February 16, 2009

Mondays Suck!!!!

Well Monday's suck especially Monday's like this one. Shit I hate the fucking phone! Well Friday night was amazing. I had an awesome time. We went to a lovely dinner at Armours and then we went to meet the gang over at Chatter's. Since I ate I was slower getting to my usual self the self u know where I have been drinking LOL. So I was rather shocked when I was totally just mellow and hanging out at our table and talking to only to persons at our table and a fucking bitch had to start it with me. Well she didn't exactly start it directly with me she just mentioned to Theresa and Shelly she wanted to kick my ass. Well with friends like mine I never had to dirty my hands with the business or did I have to fret over it. IT was my fucking night with Tim so Theresa, Shelly, and Marcus's date Michelle took care of the stupid bitch that had no fucking reason at all to have any sort of problem with me other then the bitch was jealous! I still have yet to figure out what the fuck her problem was. So thanks girls for letting my evening be what I hoped and watching my back you are true friends and I am thankful for you! So when they finally left we could go up and sing karaoke without the fat bitch trying to mash me and bounce everyone else into me while we wre up there. So we had a BLAST singing Karaoke and everyone even my girl Launa sang Karaoke. We had one of the best times and there was hardly anyone there so it felt like we had the place to ourselves and the young girl bartender ROCKED! After closing she asked Tim if he would sing Taking Care of Business for her and of course he did. She had been dancing on the bar earlier that evening so we shouldn't of been surprised when she danced with another girl to Taking Care of Business which was mostly done by dancing on the floor, I mean flat on the floor too! So we had an awesome time! We got home about 2:45 am and Tim and I sang the song I have posted today to eachother in the garage before we went in. So this song has currently been becoming a top favorite and him singing it to me has bumped it up to first for sure! Hope you like it as much as I do. Saturday Tim took me to breakfast for Valentines day and then we went to Grand Torino. That was an awesome movie! A must go see! Then Sunday clean the house and do laundry day, yaaaaa fun! NOT! So I had a great weekend and I hope all of you did as well. Billy "O" I hope you are healing and feeling better baby I am thinking of ya! So love all around!!!!!!!!
Thought for the day:
Jealousy is a wasted emotion!!!!

No comments: