Friday, January 30, 2009

I got your back......

I got your back.... This saying rings so true for when it comes to any of my friends, and I know my friends got mine as well. I think most of you would say I am generally pretty non confrontational and not angered easily. But actually there are certain triggers to me and I actually have a very bad temper. I am glad to say I have chilled out since I have gotten older but when I get pissed I get PISSED. Counting to 10 wouldn't cool me down I would have to count to 100! My biggest trigger? Someone messing with someone I love. I will let it roll right off my back when someone messes with me. Turn the other cheek sorta speak but when someone chooses to mess with someone I love they better back up! I might be little but when I get my mean ass mouth going you would think I was 10 ft tall and bullet proof. So it brings me to last night. We all know Seany is non confrontational and one of the biggest heart sweethearts out there. Theresa and Sean went out for drinks and we were to meet them after we got done with a wrestling match that Brookie was cheering for. For some reason Seans exgirlfriends husband thought he would be cute and walk around the table with his friends and then go cheer about it. Theresa called it maddogging them. When she texted me and told me this and how nervous she was getting about it I just shook all the way to meet them thinking how they were out numbered and how unfairly some asshole was bugging them for absolutely no reason. So when I get worked up like that I am a real mouth, so when I got there I was fired up and told the asshole off and almost smacked the shit out of the man. Of course I was called some choice names and I told him ever so sweetly that he fucked with the wrong bitch. So I am sure most of you know what I did? I called in the Big Guns. John or what we all call him JP should do the trick. He has a way that just his presence makes most men back off. So like I said I have your back and all my friends have my back.... JP made the asshole sorry real quick and no fists were thrown. So even though the start of the evening wasn't the best the ending turned out awesome. Times like those you realize how fortunate you are to have loyal, loving, and bad ass friends! So my peeps anytime you need me I will be there and I know you will always do the same for me. Love all around!
Thought for the day:
Don't mess with a bitch in leather! Because if she can't kick your ass bet your ass she knows someone that can!

No comments: