Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Slacker......

Hi all! I know I know why in the hell haven't you blogged right? Well coming back from that relaxing vacation I came back to a pile of shit stacked so high I couldn't see my desk!!!!! So catch up has been incredible but I am nearing the end! So what have I been up to? hmmmm lets see.... My first day of vacation was wonderful don't you just love sleeping until your internal alarm clock goes off to wake you instead of a real damn alarm clock? I do! My first day of vacation went to the mall with one daughter, the second day Christmas Eve had to take the other daughter up there so the first two days of my vacation were relaxing and wonderful spending time with my girls. Christmas Eve we went to Tim's folks's house and enjoyed a buffett style dinner and drinks and then opening of presents. I just love this time of year being with all the family and watching the kids excitement! Then Christmas we opened gifts at our home with my parents. My children got so much this year and loved everything! After we opened gifts we always rush and get ready because our next tradition is to go to Dories for the most fabulous Christmas breakfast. Then it is back home to take care of the Turkey which before we left was stuffed and put in the oven. I had 15 people at my home for the Christmas feast. Wow huh! So you wouldn't be surprised to hear I feel asleep on the couch by 8:00 that night! Friday after Christmas Tim had 1/2 day off so we just laid low took it easy. Saturday we meet most of the gang out at the Moonlight for darts. Wow that was a good time! I wished everyone would have been able to be there but damn it was fun! That night Bobbie and I ended up chugging a HUGE bottle of wine in 5 minutes! What possessed us to do that you might ask? Hmmmmm I don't know just to see if we could do it? Hell what ever possesses me to do half the dumb ass shit I do! LOL The rest of my vacation I did a whole lot of nothing. You know what nothing is fun! Everyone should try it sometime. ha-ha. New Years Eve I never go out. We call that armature night! But we did meet Bobbie and Tommy at 3 in the afternoon at the Moony for a few drinks and then they went to dinner and Tim and I stayed for a short time then went for dinner and called it an early night! Then let's see the next fun thing we did was the biker ball. Damn that was fun! We didn't win a motorcycle but we sure had fun trying! When it got down to the last two tickets a man stood up and said he would pay $10,000 for one of the last two tickets to win the Road King. Well the couple with a ticket it took his $10,000 and the guy buying the ticket won the bike! It was quite exciting $10,000 investment for a $22,000 bike! If he wouldn't of won he would of been out $9,000 because the other ticket only got $1,000! So the biker ball was awesome good food, good entertainment with all the drawings, and one hell of a rock ~n~ roll band! Launa, Tim, Chappy, Burgandy, and I all danced are asses off!!!! Well all I want to hear about your Christmas's and all the wonderful things you got! I miss you all so hopefully this weekend we can have an afternoon of darts, drinks, and hell who else knows!!! Love all around! Smooooooches!

No comments: