Thursday, January 15, 2009

Forgot hump day!


Almost the weekend! Well a little birdie told me she wanted to have drinks tonight. So I think I will be having drinks tonight so anyone else wants to join us please do! hmmmmm sounds like I just might be feeling like shit tomorrow! Oh well Friday.... I can handle it! Leave it to a professional LOL! Life has been pretty relaxed of late I really don't have anything interesting to write. Go imagine! So we need to do something, get wild so I can pull out the camera and have something interesting to write about! Really I don't want to dig deep in my brain for material they might lock me up! Oh well...... Everyone is normal until you get to know em! Love all around.


Thought for the day.......










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don't think we'll be joining tonight...gotta get kids packed, dogs packed, they r leaving tomorrow at 4:30 so itsa must do for the evening....bummer dude, we'll miss ya!