Friday, January 23, 2009

Let it snow let it snow let it snow

Well I would rather have this snow then wind!!!! How strange this is the first Friday in a very long time I haven't come in with a hangover!!!! I don't know if I know how to function on a Friday without being really tired and maybe even still a bit drunk! Ha-ha.... Well like I said previously I am not sure if I will be going out at all this weekend. I ended up having a very expensive week and I am a little gun shy about driving! But who knows! I really need to stay home this weekend I have so much to do around the house but what is fun in that? But you know Saturday I have running to do and then when I go out on Saturday night on Sunday I am dead to the world so does the house work get done? Hell NO! Well Peeps have a good weekend, if I plan on fun I will let you all know! Smooches!
Thought for the day:
Be kind even when you don't feel like it, you never know how your actions will effect someone's life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i ficken love you mish!!