Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tuesday.....

Hey what a hell of a weekend!!!! I had a good time! I hope all of you did as well. Friday night we laid low because we wanted to save it up for Saturday! Saturday we started out with a few drinks and waited for the dart tournament to end so we could throw some darts. It is nice to throw darts again it has been such a long time since we have go to do that. Winter always is a good time to relax on a Saturday afternoon to throw darts. We were just planning on darts but hell we all got a little wild and when Zug Zug got off she wanted to go dancing and hell by this time I did too! So the whole gang headed out to the Beacon where I lost my buzz really quick because I danced almost every song! Boy what a good time! I need to remember to bring my camera hell the last few times we have gone out we forgot the damn camera! I need pictures for my blog! I wish we had Birdie with us so Birdie get better so we can plan our next adventure!!!!! The band rocked they even played AC/DC! We took Zug Zug's daughter out with us and I have to tell you, Jennifer is a BLAST! She can hang with us anytime! I know there was some upset here and there through our evening and I truly hope everyone is doing well! I love ya all! Love all around! smoooooooches!

5 comments:

Boyd said...

Hi! I just found your blog through Solet spot's blog. It looks pretty good!

Anonymous said...

W.O.W. I can't beleive we have 2 followers, oh the attention we attract cuz of our CRAZY ways!!!!! Love you all my dear friends...till the next CRAZY time.

which by the way will be this weekend when DD and I accompany Jon Jon to Fort Collins to catch the most kick ass tribute bands of GNR, ACDC, and Van Halen! OMG i can't wait...feel a crazy coming on! i'll share all the good stuff with you, I promise!

~M~ said...

WOOOOO HOOOOOO! Have a good time and take pictures!!!!

~M~ said...

Hey Boyd, thanks for joining us! More the merrier! Party on!

~M~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.