Friday, January 16, 2009

Is it worth the price I pay????

Hell ya! I might think differently by 3 ish this afternoon. Well all had a wild time last night! Thanks to all that joined me! Wow I think I should of ate something before I drank like that because I might possibly be still drunk this morning! I think we got home close to 2 am this morning and then having to turn around and get up at 5:30 am! Damn that came quick! So to tell the truth I am currently feeling like a chewed up piece of gum and I smell like I have a little Captain in me! All the boys at work love Friday mornings after I pull a Thursday night crazy because we all get breakfast! It nice to be loved for something! Billy "O" and my sweet little Blue Genie have an awesome weekend with John John and even though you both will be in Colorado we will still party together via text! Billy "O" tells me she will stay out of the nut dish though! LOL Well peeps love you all have a fabulous weekend! Muahhhhh!

No comments: