Tuesday, January 20, 2009

When it Rains it Pours?

Good Morning! Well we will start off with the good first. I had an awesome weekend and it sounds like the group that wasn't with us did as well! Thanks for the great texts Blue Genie, Billy "o" and John John! Looked like you all had a hell of a time! You might of stayed out of the nut dish but my oh my what was the rest of the food you were playing with???? Nice pictures girls! I will have to send them from my phone to my email and post those later! Friday night I took it easy after the Thursday night almost all nighter! Saturday we decided to meet Birdie and Chopper for some darts, then we ended up at Chatters for some Karaoke and John, Burg, Marcus and Scotty joined us for a hell of a good time! Chopper sang I Drink Alone by George Thorogood and damn he sounded just like him! Of course all the rest of us sang as well! We had a great time! Sunday it was couch city after Tim, me and the girls went for a good breakfast! So I am sitting here telling you about my incredible weekend and then here comes Fucking Monday when the shit went down hill! All of you know how it is working and being a parent. I always feel like I am rushing here rushing there, RUSH RUSH FUCKING RUSH! So yesterday it caught up with me at 2nd and Beverly! I look up it is yellow, did I realize I might of been too far back to maneuver that yellow? Hell no! Do I always pay attention? I would like to think so but the reality of that is....... NO I don't! When I don't pay attention though it cost me money! So I made it through three lanes of traffic and then the light turned red and when I hit the fourth lane of traffic I hit another vehicle. I didn't even get too upset, I sat there and thought oh FUCK smoked my cigarette and called Tim and then rolled down my window and chit chatted with the young boy whose Jeep I just hit. He was calm as well but we were blocking one of the busiest intersections and we were both not sure if we should move our vehicles. Don't they always tell you to stay put? Well I am starting to get cursed at and I tell the boy it is my fault I claim fault should we move and he and I decided at this point to move! Oh hell what a day! So I got a ticket and now I have to go fix my Beep and his Jeep! The funny thing was after all this bullshit I was only 15 minutes late back to work from lunch! Incredible huh?!? Well I think the lesson I need to hear is slow down don't rush life, and you know what? It isn't going any where! I have a hard time when I am busy clearing my head. I think all of us do. This morning I thought hell a new day! That is when Tim says our hot water heater is leaking! I am like what the fuck else! So all in all I think I have a whole lot of money coming out my pocket this week and I feel that this week might not improve and I better stay the hell home! So this weekend I am staying home. I am going to do things that need done around the house and I am going to listen and SLOW down! Life in the fast lane has just came to a hault for me for a short time! So sweethearts I am home bound this weekend, and am hoping that it doesn't pour anymore! Love all around! No thought for the day boys and girls it is all in this blog what my thought is of the day! ;)

No comments: