Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday here we are!!!!

WooooHOOOO the weekend is here! Damn what a long week! Well all I hope all of you penciled me in for Saturday afternoon! I am damn ready to throw some darts and drink until I am totally silly oh wait...... more silly that is! I miss all of you! So let me know who is in! I know I am so if all of you don't show up I will be doing it by myself! LOL Love all around!
Thought for the day:
'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey mish, i am pretty sure you can pencil dd and i in...we just have some kinks to work out with the kids since they are going back and forth from dad's house this weekend. But we talked about behaving tonight so we could get crazy on saturday! c you there!