Monday, December 22, 2008

Monday Monday

Good Morning! Hope all of you had an enjoyable weekend! I did. Friday night Tim and I worked and did photographs for a Christmas Party. Even though it was work we had fun. Both of us are fighting colds so we worked and then went to bed. Had to rest up for my Christmas Party on Saturday night! Saturday Tim and I did some last minute Christmas shopping which included getting stocking stuffers. Tim bought me a beautiful purple and black fringed vest for Christmas as we were out and about. So that night at my Christmas party I wore that. We had fun at my Christmas party and the dinner was awesome! I love Christmas! Sunday Bobbie and Tommy invited us to lunch so we went to lunch with them at Sanford's and then sat on the couch the rest of the day and watched movies. That is what I call a relaxing day! Well today is my last day at work until January 2nd! I will try to blog if I remember lol! If I don't see you before Christmas, Merry Christmas and I love you! Love all around!
Thought for the day:
Don't forget the reason for season!

No comments: