Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Hellooooo!

Hi all. Sorry about yesterday I was slammed! So how was every one's weekend? Mine was good. Friday night I was couch bound after a fun Thursday night! Saturday Tim and I got all our shopping done and then sat down at the Moonlight watching football and eating a late lunch and then called it an early night. Sunday we had a bit of a flood downstairs had to have our lines cleaned out and then we sat down with bloody Mary's and wrapped all the presents. So my weekend was nice and relaxing but the flood part! Boy did we get some fucking snow! Shit it took me 45 minutes to get home when it usually takes me 10 to 15 minutes. But Hell I will take the snow over wind any day! So went and bought new CD's this weekend. The new NickelBack rocks my world!!!!! Thanks Kelli for letting me know! I have a new favorite song so check it out today! Love all around! smooooooooches!
Thought for the day:
4 Wheels slide just like 2 wheels!!!!!

1 comment:

French Fry said...

I'm so glad you like the CD as well, I love it! Sounds like a great weekend...except for the flood. Hope things are all ok with that!
Love ya bunches!