Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Hump Day!

Good Morning! How are all of you doing this week. Thanks for your comments Kelly & Kelli! I will tell Launa as soon as I can to add my new CD favorite! It rocks I will put another song on my blog today for you to enjoy! If I can talk my Timothy Wayne into it I think I would like to go out and have a few drinks! This week has been crazy at work and I need to cut loose! Everyone have their Christmas Shopping done? I love Christmas. I miss all of my peeps hope to see you Thursday day night! Love all around!
Thought for the day:
You can't always get what you want but if you try sometimes you might find you get what you need.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't tonight. My parents just got home last night and I am cooking turkey, stuffing, green chile. Our family Thanksgiving. I will miss you.

love you
Peeps