Thursday, May 15, 2008

We have a birthday in the house!!!!!!!

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Kelli, Happy Birthday to you! For you my girl I wish for all your dreams to come true and that you have a truly happy birthday. I hope your trip to Vegas is fun and you enjoy every minute away you need it!!!!! You and Mel have an awesome time and keep in mind what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas! Love ya girl!
Well everyone the weekend is approaching and I am very glad! I need to have fun! So whoever is able we are going out Saturday night. Most of our gang is busy or gone but hell the ones that aren't we will go out and be thinking of all of you that aren't with us!!!! Love all around!
Thought for the day:
Life is too short live everyday to the fullest....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

u can count on DD and I being there...i have competition that morning but I think I am done around 2 or so.....PARTY ON!!!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRENCH FRY! HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD ONE!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Kelli! Enjoy your trip and party like a rockstar.