Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hump Day

Hi everyone! Our trip to the Hills was a great time. We went to The Cosmo's, Mount Rushmore, Bear Country, Evans Plunge and Rapid Cities Harley Davidson store. We bought a Road King! Now Tim and I can ride in style, and my ass won't hurt after just 20 miles! What an awesome Birthday I had, we bought a bike, we had good friends to celebrate with and I got to go to The Olive Garden. My only other wish is that all of you could of been there too! The trip home for Tim was wet! He had to ride 250 miles in the rain but he had a smile on his face the whole time! Tim sold his other Harley last night. He had that bike for 5 years and he put so much into it I think he will be sad to watch it ride away! So this year to Sturgis I don't think we will need to take the car with us we will just ride! I hope all of you are having a great week! Hope to see you all soon. Love all around!
Thought for the day:
Everything that is was once imagined....

No comments: