Monday, May 12, 2008

Monday again!

Can you believe this fucking weather! When is going to be nice?!? I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's day! I did... I came home Friday night and my husband and children cleaned the whole house top to bottom. Sunday we all went to a movie and made our Mother's day rounds to see our mom's and then grilled dinner so all in all it was quite the nice day. Well gang Tim nor I work this weekend so lets plan something BIG. I want to party like a Rock Star! If we all need an excuse we can say it is my birthday celebration cause the week after I turn 39! YUCK!!! I will be in SD for my Birthday hopefully enjoying nice weather and fun! So everybody better keep Saturday night open for a party!!!! Love all around!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would love to be there, but I am going to Fort Collins Saturday morning to get my wedding dress. love ya


Tweatter