Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Humpity Hump Day!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey all! Sounds like most of you are busy this weekend. Bummer because this weekend is Tim & I's only free one for 4 more weeks! After this weekend is our memorial weekend trip and then he has 3 weddings the following 3 weeks! So I guess we will have to plan lunch or something in the mean time. Or it should be nice enough to have just the girls on my patio! That sounds fun too!!!!! I will supply the jager, redbull and the mower, Billy "O"!!!!! Well I look forward to seeing you all soon. Maybe lunch on Sunday????? OHHHH I have to brag! Randi was to receive what we thought might be one award last night from school and when all was said and done she received 7!!!! One of them being the Presidential award for the President's honor roll all three years! She even got a letter signed by the President! I am so very proud! Love all around!!!!
Thought for the day:
I Believe... That it's taking me a long time to become the person I want to be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow that is awesome. WAY TO GO RANDI!!! I am soooo proud of you!!! Desirea got that same award and I cried I was so proud of her. I couldn't believe she got a letter from the President. Tell her how proud of her I am. Sorry I can't be there this weekend, but we will have next weekend.

Love ya
Tweatter