Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Three More Days Until MY Trip.....

Yes I will miss all of you not coming with me to South Dakota on this Memorial Weekend but I surly need some time away! I will take pictures and text all of you! So what are all your plans for the long weekend? I just hope the weather is nice! Well all I am so totally slammed today I don't have much to blog about! I know I am never at a loss for words but I don't have the time to type all my thoughts down today! LOL So love all around!
Thought for the day:
Never be afraid to be who you are!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well...Friday night is Dez's first school dance. Saturday Dood has a Car Show. Monday Kelly has dance practice and for the rest of the weekend we will be working on the house. Oh...and on Saturday we are going to put flags on the Vets graves in Evansville and also at Highland Cemetary. Hope you all have a great weekend. Love you all.