Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Hump Day!



Wouldn't you like to slap that ass?!? I would save a horse and ride that cowboy! LOL Happy Hump Day! Still nothing exciting going on other then it is finally turning spring gotta love that! I am starting to count down the time until my vacation in South Dakota with Sean & Theresa! We are heading for the Hills May 23rd to get away. Plus I thought if I go away for my Birthday this year it won't count as turning a year older! Well this is the last weekend Tim has to work for a bit so next weekend the whole gang better be ready to go out and dance up a storm! Then we will have good pictures and interesting stories for me to blog about!!!! Love all around!!!!!!

Thought for the day:

I Believe... That sometimes when I'm angry I have the right to be angry, but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel.

No comments: