Friday, May 30, 2008

Happy Friday!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Everyone. I have been a very bad blogger of late. I take one day off work and I have a week worth of catch up. It is nice to be relied upon I suppose but occasionally I would like a break from it all. I told you all Tim sold his bike? Well funny thing is this kid that wanted it came and took it around the block and wanted to write Tim a check right then and there that night and he said no and told the kid just to bring him cash the next morning. Well you guessed it the kid never showed up with the cash. Can you believe that shit he would of stole our fucking motorcycle. What is this world coming to? Well this weekend Tim has a wedding and I have my dance recital I am a bit freaked out about it this time. I am usually so confident but this year I have a different teacher and I don't feel as prepared. During dress rehearsal I even missed some steps which pissed me off because I am such a perfectionist. My husband came to watch dress rehearsal since he can't make the actual recital and he said he didn't even notice. I think he didn't notice because he was too busy watching Missi, because well lets face it she is fucking hot! I am looking forward to maybe Sunday having nice weather so I can get my ass on the back of our new Harley! I haven't even got to take a ride yet! I wanted to make sure Tim felt comfortable on this big of bike before I got on it with him. I guess the 250 miles home in the rain should have him prepared! Well I miss all of you I haven't seen in a while. We should be able to get together next Saturday because we are planning on doing Theresa's bachelorette party that day. Invitations will be going out directly. Love all around!
Thought for the day:
Don't worry about tomorrow because tomorrow will worry about itself!

1 comment:

French Fry said...

Hey Mish,
Good luck at the recital this weekend...I know you will kick ass! And send me pics!!! And include one of the hot chic?? For me? LOL. Enjoy the new bike! I'm glad you didn't let the thief kid get it with just a check!
Love ya,
Kelli