Friday, May 2, 2008

I am drunk again excuse the hiccup.....


Happy Friday! Boy I was very bad last night! I still feel a buzz! LOL Luckily I got up and still made it to work, I am such a fucking trooper! ha-ha I think maybe someone could get a little buzz off of my breath! I promised Burgandy a party for her last day at work and boy I came through for her! Burgandy we are all so proud of you! Well I hope all of you are doing well! Wow what a snow storm today hope it let's up we have Douglas Prom tomorrow night! Love all around!
Thought for the day:
Worrying over things never changes the out come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did go out you naughty girl. Sorry I didn't come out, but we got the opportunity to get Anthony and I haven't seen him in 8 months so it was wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Missed you at clogging, we finished the dance. Paula