Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Hump Day

Not much happening here, been busy with work and getting ready to leave for my trip! You all have to see the beautiful Birthday present Tim bought me. I have been eyeing a leather coat for a couple years now and Tim bought it for me. Damn the weather has been so nice I haven't got to wear it! Which is good don't get me wrong but I really want to wear it! LOL Everyone have a great day! Love all around!
Thought for the day:
I Believe... That maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had and what you've learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.

1 comment:

French Fry said...

We need a pic of this beautiful leather coat! I'm sure it is gorgeous. I will miss you while you are gone but I hope you have a wonderful time and you better text me! I will make sure I text you happy birthday on Saturday!
Love you!