Thursday, May 8, 2008

Boring Week


Boy I hate to admit it but this has been a boring ass week! I feel summer sneaking up on us though that always makes me happy! We will be doing the patio party thing here real soon. Now that is interesting blogging stories! Just get DD on the Jager and Redbull and that will start most of the fun! LOL Bobbie just give her anything and she will entertain us too! Then there is Little Miss Kelly all inanimate objects wished they had a mind so the could run and hide from the Blue Genie! This year I will stay away from the fucking hose for sure! Wouldn't want to be told to lay off the fricken alcohol! Oh how I love summer and all the fun we have on our patio! Who else is looking forward to the patio fun? I certainly am more fun to have, more pictures to share, and more stories to tell. Just think when we are too old to party we can read back on all the shit we use to do and laugh! Well gang I miss you all next weekend we need to all get together and hopefully not one of us is missing! Love all around!

Thought for the day:






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

blue genie and billy O will be at the moonlight tonight around 6 for a few drinks....all are welcome!