Friday, April 25, 2008

We have a mole....

Happy Friday everyone!!! Ready for a BITCH blog? Well today I am not mincing words so prepare yourself. If you don't like when I am mean then don't read this. This is my diary and sometimes it will be raw and not appropriate for all of you to read. My feelings shouldn't offend anyone unless you are the purpose for my pain. Those of you that know me really well know I usually don't mince words and I am a bit brash. We have a mole in our mists! I don't know who the fuck it is but it is someone that knows us and the fun we have but passes it around like it is some kind of fun shit talk!!! What the funny thing is, is the person they tell they have some of the facts mixed up and of course I am the one doing everything & anything that is naughty. Shit we all know I am the angel in the group! LOL Like I said before the things that happen in the "adult playground" (The Bar) has no bearing on anything everyone there is having the same kind of fun. I have fun at the bar this is true and when I am in an adult place I have a good time. For that very moment in time I am not a mommy or a daughter I am just someone having a good time with everyone else doing the same! I am sorry that some people feel they have to judge me or feel when I party it somehow makes me a poor mother, have low morals and am trash. Well anyone that knows me know that isn't so. I am not perfect but I am a hell of a mother, a good wife and my household is kept perfect. My children are well cared for and have anything and everything they need. My Children are also old enough for their mom to be out every other Saturday night or what night I choose to have fun. I deserve ME time. My Children come before any of my fun and they always will. Last time I checked the only one that had a right to pass judgement on me is GOD. So to whomever it is talking shit on me get a fucking LIFE. You bored? Jealous I have a good time but still have my shit together? Well FUCK OFF and find something else to talk about! If you are a GOOD & CLOSE friend talking about me with concern or worry with others is fine but if you don't matter to me then YOU CAN SHUT YOUR MOUTH. Unless you mean something to me my personal life is my personal life so get your own. Love all around to those of you that matter!
Thought for the day:
I Believe... That just because two people argue, it doesn't mean they don't love each other. And just because they don't argue, it doesn't mean they do love each other.

1 comment:

~M~ said...

Love ya back girlie I would always be there for you too!!!!