Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Damn EYE!

Have you ever had something in your eye and no matter what you do you can get it out or even see what the hell it is? So I have been fucking with this eye since 8 am and now it is really a lovely red and what makeup I did have on is long gone of course only on this one fucking eye!!!!! So I know what a lovely topic for my blog but shit that is the only thing I can think about. Kelli im'd me this morning and said "where is my blog?" and I said my eye hurts!!! I did get a little sympathy out of her. ;0) So I hope you all have a lovely day and I will as soon as my eye stops bugging the shit out of me!!!!! ha-ha
Thought for the day:
Five tips for a woman....
1.. It is important that a man helps you around the house and has a job.
2.. It is important that a man makes you laugh.
3.. It is important to find a man you can count on and doesn't lie to you.
4 It is important that a man loves you and spoils you.
5. It is important that these four men don't know each other. ha-ha

No comments: