Thursday, April 17, 2008

Is it almost Friday????



Well today my energy level is back up and I am feeling better!!! It is amazing what being good and resting does for you! Billy "O" says she doesn't know if she can make it until Sunday because she needs a little "Captain" in her! Ha-ha that's my girl! I am sure all of you will find entertainment on the weekend while I am working but damn it if you are too hung over for Sunday lunch and drinks I will whip all of ya!!!!! I hope everyone is doing well I haven't seen some of you for a while? Boobs are you still alive? Talk about me not staying in touch shit it takes two for the effort!!!!! Well anyway miss you all I hope all of you can make it Sunday I am looking forward to spending time with all my peeps! Love all around!!!

Thought for the day:

God may have created man before woman, but there
is always a rough draft before the masterpiece.


Drinks Show Your Personality. Before you order a drink in public, you should read this! Seven New York City bartenders were asked if they could 'nail' a woman's personality based on what she drinks.
Though interviewed separately, they concurred on almost all counts.
THE RESULTS:

PART A: WOMEN AND DRINKS...WHO
THEY ARE!
Drink: Beer Personality: Causal, low-maintenance; down to earth.Your Approach: Challenge her to a game of pool.


Drink : Blender Drinks Personality: Flaky, whiny, annoying; a pain in the ass.Your Approach: Avoid her, unless you want to be her cabana boy.


Drink: Mixed Drinks Personality: Older, more refined, high maintenance, has very picky taste; knows EXACTLY what she wants.Your Approach: You won't have to approach her. If she's interested, she'll send YOU a drink..................

Drink : Wine (does not include White Zinfandel) Personality: Conservative and classy; sophisticated yet giggles.Your Approach: Tell her you love to travel and spend quiet evenings with friends.

Drink: White Zinfandel Personality: Easy; thinks she is classy and sophisticated, actually, she has NO clue.Your Approach: Make her feel smarter than she is...this should be an easy target.

Drink: Shots Personality: Likes to hang with frat-boy pals and looking to get totally drunk... and naked.Your Approach: Easiest hit in the joint. You have been blessed. Nothing to do but wait, however, be careful not to make her mad!

Drink :Tequila No explanations required - everyone just KNOWS what happens there.


PART B: MAN AND DRINKS...WHO THE MEN ARE!
THEN, there is the MALE addendum -- The deal with guys is, as always, very simple and clear cut:

Domestic Beer: He's poor and wants to get laid.

Imported Beer: He likes good beer and wants to get laid .


Wine: He is hoping that the wine will give him a sophisticated image to help him get laid.?


Whiskey : He doesn't give a damn about anything but getting laid.


Tequila: He is thinking he has a chance with the toothless waitress.


White Zinfandel: He's gay

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shit Mish, you crack me up.... that last little bit about describing girls and guys based on their drink order was way funny!! Made me laugh out loud on the last one......made me think of my brother, who does not drink white zin, but drinks cosmopolitians all the time. HaHa, funny.

~M~ said...

I thought it was funny especially the shots one, is that what they think of us when we are all doing shots? LOL

I like the mixed drink one that is truly me! Love ya

~M~ said...

your brother is a class act cosmopolitians are very fitting of him!

Anonymous said...

Of course that's what they think...you what though, if a guy challenged me to pool, i wouldn'd do it....no way, I'll barely play pool with DD. My brother is the best, he'z my hero! Oh, and he is coming home the weekend of recital too, my brother hasn't seen me dance in 15yrs. Can't wait to see him, unfortuneately Iwon't get to spend much time with him though, I'll be busy ya know!

luv ya back!