Tuesday, April 22, 2008

How many tears must I cry to heal the pain I feel inside?

Is there a simple way to mend a heart? How many tears or how much time does it take to mend the pain? When trust is broken it hurts so deeply. I need to be fair. Maybe it wasn't intentional maybe it wasn't the way I thought. I don't know the confusion and hurt I feel is deep and profound. My blog is MY DIARY though and I will write what I want and with my close friends I will share my hurt even when it involves another friend. That is what friends are for to talk about anything you need to talk about. I mean anything. There is nothing off limits when you need to talk to me as a friend. I know you all love me but I expect you all to always be honest with me and tell me if I am in the wrong. The pain and confusion I feel right now towards one of my friends please don't feel you need to support me by picking sides I would never expect that or do I expect you all to not be friends with the person I am hurt by or with. Trust is huge with me and it is never given easy. When I take you in as a friend I tend to trust my heart in your hands and I will give you the same. Am I always a perfect friend? Hell NO I am not. Do I want to be? YES. Just let me know if I let you down give me a chance to fix it or apologize my wrong that is all I ask as a friend. And please know I don't judge any of you, last time I checked my name wasn't God and as you all know he is the only one with that right. Love all around.

2 comments:

French Fry said...

You are always an honest friend, even when the truth hurts you always let us know the honest truth, and that I appreciate so very much.
Love you!!

~M~ said...

Kelly you are an awesome friend and I appreaciate you always being there for me.