Friday, April 4, 2008

TGIF!!!!


Well you all ready for Friday! I am! Love Fridays!!!!! I have decided I just look like a nasty little bitch. I remember when I was young everyone use to think I was sweet and I looked sweet. I am not sure what has changed. I am sitting at the Moonlight last night on my second drink with Dorie and Tim we are about ready to leave it is like 9 o'clock. There is a gentleman sitting next to Tim and they strike up a conversation. This man looks nice clean cut and fairly straight laced. Now mind you I am sitting on my bar stool, not drunk, not playing my favorite songs on the juke box and totally not being wild what so ever. You can even say I was being a lady. LOL And guess what question the gentleman asked Tim if we were into????? Come on I know you all will know what the question was..... You guessed it do you guys do threesomes or swing. WTF is our town turning into a swinger town or do I just look approachable to be swapped off like some kind of item? So tell me girls do I need to change my look? Ha-ha. Have an amazing weekend all and love all around!!!!
Thought for the day:
If you can't be good then be good at what your doing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dont' change for nobody...you look great Mish!!!!!!!!!! I love your look, and obviously so do a lot of other people!